Bitcoin Motion Review – Scam or Legit? In recent years, cryptocurrency trading bots have grown in popularity. Traders that want to reduce their workload value trading bots’ automation capabilities.
Bitcoin Motion, which is now surging in Google search data and getting viral, is one trendy name on the market. However, investors need to research the auto trading robot program before they employ any bot to understand how it works.
This Bitcoin Motion Review – Scam or Legit? will tell you all you need to know about this crypto trading bot, including what it is, how it operates, and whether you should consider it.
Bitcoin Motion Summary
|Minimum Deposit||€ 250|
|Claimed Success Rate||92%|
|Supported Cryptocurrencies||BTC, ETH, BNB, LTC, IOTA, EOS, BTG, BCH, XRP|
What is Bitcoin Motion?/What is Cryptocurrency?
Bitcoin Motion is a cryptocurrency trading bot that operates automatically.
The robot is said to watch the market using high-quality algorithms, looking for buy and sell chances for traders looking to optimise their profits.
Use artificial intelligence Bitcoin Motion employs artificial intelligence (AI trading) and machine learning algorithms to identify profitable trading opportunities and execute trades even when you are not physically present at your computer.
- The setup, according to the developers, is critical. Once you’ve specified your trade parameters, the bot will handle the rest.
Bitcoin robot According to its promises, this Bitcoin robot can assist even inexperienced traders in profiting from the market.
- One of the advantages of Bitcoin Motion is that the bot executes several trading methods on behalf of investors. The bot claims that its customers will not miss out on any opportunities to benefit from the market, from scalping to short selling.
- Bitcoin Motion claims to be ideal for all types of investors, with constant market access and an easy-to-use interface. Many Bitcoin Motion reviews we discovered online praised it for its dependability.
Auto trading systems We were unable to confirm any of these. However, traders should be aware that the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, and they should exercise caution while using auto trading systems such as the Bitcoin Motion Bot.
- If the company’s promises are genuine, however, adopting Bitcoin Motion would be advantageous because the app is automated.
- You don’t have to perform any hard lifting, and you may tailor it to your preferences and trading style. The bots’ makers also claim that it has a success rate of 925, which is competitive in the crypto trading bot market.
Bitcoin Motion Pros & Cons/Bitcoin Motion Review – Scam or Legit?
- Automated trading on your behalf.
- No trading fees or hidden charges.
- Supports trading in over 10 assets.
- Anonymous developers.
- No mobile app functionality.
Cryptoassets are a highly volatile unregulated investment product. No UK or EU protection
How Does Bitcoin Motion Work?/What is Bitcoin?
- As previously stated in our Bitcoin Motion review, this bot employs artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms. According to the platform, these technologies are to blame for their excellent success record and ability to time the market.
- Notably, Bitcoin Motion operates by exchanging cryptocurrency contracts for cash (CFDs). Contracts for difference are agreements that offer you the right to acquire or sell Bitcoin at a later date.
- The difference between the amount of your stake and the current value of Bitcoin is eventually paid. So, with the Bitcoin Motion robot, you’re not trading cryptocurrency at all. Instead, you’re using CFDs to trade.
Bitcoin Motion robot
- The Bitcoin Motion robot scans the market, analyses enormous data sets, and identifies potential position entries using machine learning and other advanced mathematical tools.
- Because the bot does not trade cryptocurrency based on human emotions, it claims to have a greater accuracy rate. It also claims to be able to forecast coin price swings in real time, guaranteeing that you have the right platform to generate money.
- With its flexibility and automation, Bitcoin Motion claims that its product enables even inexperienced investors to earn from the market. Simply deposit €250, specify the parameters, and the bot will handle the rest.
- However, it is important to note that trading cryptocurrencies – especially with robots – can be risky. So, only invest small amounts to limit your downside.
Bitcoin Motion Key Features
Below, we’ll cover Bitcoin Motion Review – Scam or Legit? and what Bitcoin Motion has to offer you and how they can benefit your trading experience.
- The demo account is an essential component of the Bitcoin Motion robot. The demo account allows both new and experienced investors to test their strategies and fine-tune their parameters.
- This section explains what the robot does and how it works.
- Bitcoin Motion is an extremely adaptable bot. In some ways, this is one of its strongest points. Traders can use the demo account to test different strategies to see which one works best.
- The demo account is not required, but we strongly recommend that you use it.
- This bot does not only support Bitcoin, as you may believe. According to the Bitcoin Motion website, this bot supports trading in a variety of other popular crypto assets.
- Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Dash (DASH), XRP (XRP), ZCash (ZEC), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Ethereum Classic (TC), IOTA (MIOTA), EOS (EOS), Cardano (ADA), and Binance Coin are some examples (BNB).
- Bitcoin Motion’s support for multiple currencies makes it simple to diversify your portfolio and get the most out of your cryptocurrency investments.
- Keep in mind, however, that crypto trading and investment are extremely risky. So, exercise caution and only trade small sums of money.
Account Creation Made Easy
Many crypto services nowadays waste time with account creation and registration. They collect your information in order to comply with anti-money laundering (AML) and know-your-customer (KYC) laws. This is understandable, but it can also be aggravating.
- Because Bitcoin Motion handles your money, it is critical that it keeps you safe.
- Bitcoin Motion claims to use cutting-edge encryption technology to safeguard your personal information. Encryption also prevents anyone from stealing your funds.
- Bitcoin Motion only collects your email address and phone number during signup. Please keep in mind, however, that all trading involves risk. To limit your downside in the event of a market downturn, always protect yourself and use proper position sizing.
- Fortunately, none of this is required for Bitcoin Motion. The platform claims to have a quick and easy account registration process.
- This quick setup allows you to get started in a matter of minutes.
- In the following sections, this Bitcoin Motion review will look at how to get started with the bot. However, rest assured that the process will be completed quickly.
- Unlike some other trading bots, Bitcoin Motion does not waste time processing withdrawals. The developers of the bot claim that it handles withdrawals almost instantly.
- This means that if you make a profit of €1000 on your initial investment, the platform promises to process your withdrawal immediately.
- We did not test this feature, and we were unable to find any negative reviews from previous customers regarding withdrawal issues.
- With its quick withdrawal features, Bitcoin Motion outperforms many other bots, which can take up to seven business days to process withdrawals.
It also means that if the market falls and you want to withdraw your funds, you won’t have to worry about liquidity with Bitcoin Motion.
Bitcoin Motion Fees
Several Bitcoin Motion reviews all allude to the platform’s affordability. Below is a breakdown of its fees:
|Account Opening Fee||None|
|Account Maintenance Fee||None|
As the table above shows, Bitcoin Motion doesn’t charge anything. The bot makes money by charging a small 0.01% commission on all successful trades. This means that Bitcoin Motion doesn’t make any money if traders don’t. Its commission is much lower than what you find on most other trading bots.
Is Bitcoin Motion a Scam?
So, is Bitcoin Motion a scam? It’s understandable that you might not want to trust trading bots with your money. These days, many bots come into the market with the promise of helping traders make money, only to be fake.