Effect of 5G technology has not only on human being health, but it also impact on environment,which include health of the animals plants and other species.
Effect of 5g on environment is concern about the manufacturing of the many component pieces of the 5G infrastructure is the source of the majority of the environmental challenges related with the construction of the 5G network.
Furthermore, the proliferation of new devices that will utilise the 5G network, which is linked to an increase in consumer demand for new 5G-dependent products, would have major environmental effects.
Is 5G harmful to humans and our environment?
Short-term exposure to 5G electromagnetic radiation has no effect on Environment and health , but long-term exposure to the radiation can have major negative effects on human health and environment.
Animal and plant species are more impacted by radiation than people because they have genetic structures that are distinct from those of humans. The effects of radiation on diverse species have been the subject of numerous research.
Adverse Effects of 5th Generation Mobile Technology on Plants and Animals
- Adverse Effects of 5th Generation Mobile Technology on Birds Species.
- Adverse Effects of 5th Generation Mobile Technology on Honey Bees
- Adverse Effects of 5th Generation Mobile Technology on Zebra Fish
- Adverse Effects of 5th Generation Mobile Technology on Plants.
Adverse effect of 5G on Birds
- Numerous bird species are missing in the northern Greece region as a result of the damaging effects of radiation, according to a researcher’s observational study on the bird population that died in north Greece owing to cell tower radiation.
- Crows, owls, and sparrows are among the birds that are harmed by electromagnetic radiation over the long term; however, the sparrow family is more affected than the crow family. As a result, a large number of bird families moved across areas where there was no radiation and no cell tower coverage.
5G mobile networks and health-Is 5G Making You Sick?
- When compared to areas where 4G cell towers are present, the population of birds is higher at some lakes where 3G mobile technology is still in use. As per this study this can be deduced that radiation have long term effects on the bird’s population.
- Some scientists have also noted that exposure to electromagnetic radiation causes birds to get disoriented, causing them to fly to different locations, and that radio frequency waves damage the magnetic field of the earth that birds use to navigate their paths. Birds have a tiny cranium, and they use their wings as dielectric receivers to help them navigate.
- A nice example of a bird that cannot reproduce further due to radiation damage is an Indian sparrow species.
- They are on the verge of expansion in several sections of northern India, where their number is steadily declining.
- In the Indian region of Delhi, a study was done on how radiation affects sparrows in metropolitan areas. One of the most inhabited areas in India is the Delhi region, which contains a lot of cell towers.
- One of the main causes of the region’s steadily falling sparrow population is electromagnetic radiation, although other factors including urbanisation, a lack of suitable locations for nesting, a lack of fresh water, and climate are also to blame. One of the most prevalent bird species close to populated areas was the house sparrow. But in the 20th century, their numbers have been steadily declining as a result of the electromagnetic radiations produced by cell towers.
- Major researchers conducted the study indicated above regarding the negative effects on birds caused by electromagnetic radiation produced by 3G and 4G cell towers.
- Additionally, as discussed in the introduction section, 5G networks will have significantly denser cell towers, which will result in higher electromagnetic radiation fields than in earlier mobile network generations.
Adverse effect of 5G on Honey Bees
- Honey bees are essential for pollinating flowers. They pollinate flowers, which boosts agricultural output, and then bring protein-rich pollen back to their colonies to feed the other bees.
- The health and productivity of a honey bee colony are intimately related to the queen. In order to conduct their experiment, scientists exposed the queen bee to electromagnetic radiation for a period of fourteen days in a row.
- They discovered that, despite the radiation’s substantial impact on hatching ratios, mating ratios remained unaffected. Numerous aspects, including the amount of exposure, the distance of the bees from the exposures, the source of the radiation, and other environmental conditions like temperature and humidity, need to be examined because the study was carried out for experimental purposes.
- Scientists in the UK, the Netherlands, and the USA observed and discovered that honey bees were dying owing to an excessive exposure to cell tower radiation. Because honey bees are good environmental stewards and significantly contribute to the growth of many tropical crops, this is a severe issue. source of radiation, other environmental factors like humidity and temperature.
Adverse effect of 5G on Zebra Fish
- There is no chemical reaction on the skin as a result of RF-EMF exposures since they have biological effects rather than chemical ones. a recent investigation on the embryonic development of zebra fish by Das.
- The outcome they produced did not show any significant influence on embryo survival, but a little reduction of sensory function was noted. The experimental capacity was restricted to testing needs alone, and RF-EMF was used on zebra fish embryos.
- Their development and death rate showed no negative effects. Here, the water also absorbed some of the microwaves produced by the cell towers, so before they reached the fish skin, some of them had already been absorbed. This principle allows it to suggested that the radiation impact on fish was very less because they were never directly exposure to the radiation.
Adverse Effect of 5G on Plants
- Plants are an excellent model for studying the harmful effects of the RF-EMF produced by cell towers since they cannot be moved and are subject to steady and ongoing exposure. Numerous investigations carried out in the lab have demonstrated that exposure to radiation quickly causes biological and chemical changes in plants.
- Biological characteristics may alter in response to shifting environmental factors. Comparing laboratory trials to actual environmental circumstances, there are several differences. such as the amount of RF-EMF that other materials are able to absorb, humidity, temperature, and sun exposure.
- Because the outside environment differs from the laboratory environment, all of the elements are not available in laboratory experiments.
- According to a study by Jamie A. on the impact of electromagnetic radiations on plant growth, exposure to EMFs reduced plant growth. Continuous 2.4 GHz radiation exposure has caused the height of radish plants to decrease by 16.5%, and the mean height of wheatgrass has decreased by 5.1%.
- Long-term RF-EMF exposure can cause plant leaves to turn yellow instead of green, which can harm the plants’ ability to thrive. In the case of 5G, a strong RF-EMF will form that will affect plant growth and shorten the lifespan of the plants since millimetre waves with a higher frequency band are used to generate the radiation from mobile cells used for the technology.
- An American study discovered that study based in America found out that the millimetre waves invoke peroxidase, a kind of stress protein in plants. This stress protein is responsible for damaging plant leafs; changing the colour of plant leafs from green to yellow and plants damage at last.