Stocks in news: Lupin, Delhivery, Nykaa, Kaynes Tech and more

Spread the love

Benchmark indices fell for the third straight session on Monday and closed nearly 1 per cent lower amid a weak trend in global equities. The Sensex closed at 61,144.84, down 518.64 points or 0.84 per cent. During the day, the index fell 604.15 points, or 0.97 per cent, to 61,059.33. The Nifty closed 147.70 points, or 0.81 per cent, down at 18,159.95.

Here is a look at the stocks that may be in the news today.

Kaynes Technologies India: The company made its market debut on Tuesday after raising Rs 858 crore through its initial public offering on November 10-14 by selling shares in a price band of Rs 559-587.

Jubilant FoodWorks: The food services company’s board has approved setting up a subsidiary to run Domino’s Pizza business in Nepal. The subsidiary will be set up under Jubilant Foodworks International Luxembourg.

Stocks that will go ex-dividend today: Manappuram Finance, IPCA Labs, EID Parry, GE Shipping, Container Corporation of India (Concor), ASM Technologies, Ingersoll-Rand, Pearl Global Industries and Morganite Crucible will go ex-dividend today.

Lupine: The subsidiary of the pharmaceutical company has signed an MoU with the Rajasthan government to strengthen the healthcare system. It will address the prevalence of Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) in Alwar district.

DELHI: Carlyle Group’s CA Swift Investments sold 1,84,04,607 shares or 2.5 per cent stake in the supply chain company at an average price of Rs 330.02 each for Rs 607.38 crore through an open market transaction. Morgan Stanley Asia (Singapore) Pte-Odi bought 48,54,607 shares of the company at the same price.

FSN E-Commerce Ventures: Lighthouse India will on Tuesday offload shares worth Rs 335 crore in Nykaa through a block deal at a price band of Rs 180-183.50 per share. Bank of America Corporation is the banker to the transaction.

JK Paper: The Paper and Packaging Board company said it will acquire Horizon Pax and Securipax Packaging for approximately Rs 578 crore in a phased manner. HPPL and SPPL are India’s leading corrugated packaging manufacturers with seven plants across the country.

Sadbhav Engineering: Vashishtha C Patel has resigned as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the company with immediate effect. Nitin R Patil also resigned as Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of the company.

Power Finance Corporation: The state-run NBFC has incorporated two special purpose vehicles for development of independent transmission projects. Both will be wholly owned subsidiaries of PFC Consulting, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Power Finance Corporation.

Force Motors: The Pune-based automotive major has started production of its next-generation shared mobility platform Urbania, developed with an investment of Rs 1,000 crore. It showcased the new shared mobility platform, codenamed T1N, at the 2020 Auto Expo.

JK Paper: The Paper and Packaging Board company entered into Share Purchase and Shareholders Agreement (SPSHA) to acquire 85% shares of Horizon Pax (HPPL) and Securipax Packaging (SPPL). The remaining 15% stake will be bought within a period of 3 years as per the respective SPSHA. HPPL and SPPL together are India’s largest corrugated packaging manufacturer with seven plants across the country.

Blue Star: Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund bought an additional 63,179 equity shares in the company through an open market transaction on November 17. With this, Kotak AMC increased its stake in the company from 4.979% to 5.045%.

Archean Chemical Industries: Quant Money Managers bought 6.5 lakh equity shares in the specialty marine chemical manufacturing company at an average price of Rs 452.59 per share.

MIC Electronics: The company has received a tender worth Rs 2.02 crore for supply, installation, testing, commissioning and comprehensive annual maintenance contract of telecommunication equipment at railway stations in Madhya Pradesh.

Read also: Kayans Tech looks set to deliver strong listing gains, suggests gray market premium

Read also: IPCA Labs, Concor to go ex-dividend on 9 shares; Siemens Results, Vedanta Dividend and more

Source link

Spread the love

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.